Tuesday 15 May 2012

German River Moorings

This painting started as an exercise in one of my art classes where every natural colour had to be changed into some other colour.  I think I had purple trees and orange skies.  I hated it so I painted the same scene over top of the old one.  I struggled (and still do) with the water and trees but managed to get a somewhat decent painting out of all my early efforts.  This will also be at the London Farm Art Show and Sale.  It is 16x20 on a stretched canvas.  It has been fun going back over my old stuff to see the progress I've made since I began in earnest about 5 years ago.  Painting does take up a lot of space and I am having a hard time limited my creativity due to storage issues.  Would be great if I could get a few sold to make room for new projects.

ps.  It is okay to leave comments, good or bad.  I value your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment