Friday 11 May 2012

Tim Burton anyone?

I had the most bizarre dream last night...a Tim Burton moment.  A goldfish had fallen into an oversize fish tank.  The king dove in to save it, his horse followed closely behind, and I needed to follow suit to save them both.  The fish sank deeper and deeper into the tank.  The king finally was able to grab it just as it floated to the bottom.  The king panicked as he realized he was too deep to get to the surface on time.  The king started swimming for the surface, the horse turned to follow...I swam last pushing them both up in a long line until we broke the surface.  Then with my last burst of energy, propelled them as high into the air as possible so the fish would reach enough air to be able to breath once again.  Did I tell you this king disliked velvet pillows?  Crazy?  Yes, but that's what dreams are.  It was only one in a long series of dreams that was broken up by the need for Jak to be taken outside.  Old dogs have small bladders.  All the dreams last night were equally surreal.  Wish I had the talent to illustrate what I saw..would have made a great poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment